Selfie Beautique – Jackie Guest
We offer anti-aging facial treatments such as microneedling and plasma pen, to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation, and rejuvenate and plump the skin.
Make a booking with our home-based Salon to experience our wonderful offerings and professional service.
How Does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling is an anti-ageing procedure designed to trigger new collagen synthesis in the skin, leading to younger, brighter and healthier-looking skin with fewer wrinkles. It is a skin treatment procedure that involves an electric skin-needling device. The device contains 12 very fine needles. it is used during micro-needling procedures to break down old scar tissue and push skin cell generation. Cell production leads to the creation of new layers of elastin and collagen fiber and leads to improved blood flow in the skin.
What Are The Benefits Of Micro-Needling?
Skin Hydration, Increased skin tone, Younger looking skin, Cost effective less than laser treatments, Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity is restored, A natural response to collagen is induced, Can be performed on MOST skin types, Pigmentation marks are lightened, Fine lines and wrinkles are softened, Quick healing time, Can be repeated, No ablation of the epidermis (like Microdermabrasion), All areas of the face, neck, and body can be treated, Excellent treatment for upper lip lines, under eyes, sun damage, scars, wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, UV Damage, hyperpigmentation, stretchmarks, epidermal density and strength, lifting and rejuvenation.
What will I look like after the treatment?
Most people will notice redness and mild swelling similar to slight sunburn for 24-48 hours and there may be slight bruising. Skin will be noticeably smoother and more radiant within a week or two.
What is the downtime after Microneedling treatment?
Inflammation of the skin is very temporary and reduces greatly within a few hours, slightly pink for up to 48 hours after treatment.
What effects does Microneedling have on the skin?
Microneedling improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, regenerates tissue, improves the appearance of scars, reduces the size of pores, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
Is Microneedling painful?
Prior to the treatment, numbing cream is applied to minimize pain that is felt during the procedure.
How many treatments do I need?
Each patients skin condition determines the number of treatments that are needed.
- Moderate acne scars: 2-4 treatments
- Burns and stretch marks: 5 treatments
- Wrinkles caused by aging: 2-3 treatments per year
- Collagen induction: 3 treatments
- Scar reduction: 3-6 treatments
Micro-needling can be used on all parts of the body (neck, decollete, arms, legs, etc). Usually results begin to appear after the first treatment.
What are the side effects of Microneedling?
No negative side effects result from micro-needling, and none have been seen in more than 150,000 procedures that have been done worldwide.
What should I avoid on my skin after the treatment?
AHAs (glycolic acid), retinol, acidic or active ingredients should not be used for 2-3 days after. Sun exposure is not recommended and sunscreen is encouraged.
What to expect after your MICRONEEDLING treatment:
- First 1-24 hours you may look red (like sunburn) and your skin may feel warm and tight. AVOID MAKEUP FOR 24-48 HOURS
- Use gentle cleanser with moderately warm water the first 48 hours and be gentle when you thoroughly wash your face. Gently dry. Avoid hot water or heat on the treated skin for at least 3 days.
- Use only gentle fragrance free skin care products and an SPF 30+ sunscreen for the first 3 days. After that you can resume normal skin care.
- Avoid heavy sun exposure for 24 hours. Avoid sweating. Drink water.
- Visible skin renewal will be noticed within 2 weeks and skin will continue to improve for up to a year.
- Cold sores: herpes is a VERY UNCOMMON complication, use a topical virucidal if you feel the tingling feeling typical of herpes.
How many treatments and how often can I Microneedle?
- 4-6 week intervals if required
- 2-4 treatments with homecare
- More treatments when treating scars, stretch marks or hyperpigmentation.
OTHER TREATMENTS OFFERED:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
- Volume Eyelash Extension
- Lash Lift (Coming Soon)
- Brow Lift (Coming Soon)
“Wonderful Microneedling experience with Jackie who is very knowledgeable, friendly and careful with great results within the first few weeks.” – Vicky R
“I have had wonderful results with microneedling, plasma pen and lashes at Selfie Beautique. Jackie works exceptionally quickly however with great precision! My skin is looking amazing and my dreaded stretch marks have almost all disappeared. Clean, professional and you feel very comfortable. Jackie has a passion for what she does and it shows!” – Vanessa M
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
CALL: 082 821 2247 | firstname.lastname@example.org
4 DOBSON ST, RYNFIELD BENONI